MY SOURCE OF MOTIVATION


All my life so far, especially since I have been able to respond to my emotions and relate myself to this wonderful journey called life, there has been somebody behind my every minuscule step, guiding me to stroll on the shores of satisfaction and pleasure, amidst every wave of responsibility that I needed to shoulder. My Dad. The only friend I have in my life so far, with whom I believe I do get ensconced beneath the showering affection and with whom everything does turn out to be justifiably simpler. I have never been able to portray a confident posture in my childhood, even though my Dad believed every time that I had the caliber in me and it was just a veil that my low self-confidence was being used as. The only concern was to remove the veil away so that I could well picturise myself to the world and to an extent, I do believe that I have been able to do so. This would not have been possible for me if I would have been devoid of the motivation required in the process, the emotional push – up which only would be expected of a benign personality that my Dad holds.

Anybody who is able to comprehend you genuinely as a person generally becomes the one whom you
love and adore. That’s why my Dad has been a revered figure to look at. He has been quiet successful, I believe, in molding me into a personality that views life from the perspective it needs to be viewed. He has been able to hold me up whenever I had got bogged down, making me realize that there is a big deviation between
what needs to be done and what you feel is apt for the moment; that’s what pushes necessity far from desires! He has laid a lot of emphasis on making me realize what the beholding situation really recites in, and any sort of an impulsion has never been a part of such a tender relation we share. It is worth mentioning here that in spite of being at loggerheads on several subtle aspects of my life so far, I have been able to find a room for motivating myself to give my decision a second thought, and eventually revise my paradigm.

My Dad has always had the skill to make me realize the prudency expected out of a
circumstance, rather than a possibly austere propensity. A simple man, with simple habits and a simple meaning of life as I go through his
dictionary – this has sincerely helped me to have
a rather precise perspective towards life, which I believe has helped us both to earn the satiety in pleasure and contentment. Right from pushing me up off the complex of stammering I have, to making me realize the significance of an Engineering degree ahead in my life (which did seem a lot trivial to me considering it’s
deteriorating teaching quality here in India - that's why India doesn’t beget efficient Engineers I guess), he has obliged himself to the fatherly role quite appreciably, and thankfully.
Alas, it becomes ineffable in a way when it comes to expressing what a fatherly figure genuinely means to you, peculiarly when you find yourself in the shoes of a doted child! Shaping me up into the character I hold, rather than running behind developing my personality, has been a conscious effort of my Dad, and this has indeed motivated me in molding myself into the character he has always wished for. Someone can really become of an utmost importance in your life that
you blindly can credit that someone for what and who you really feel of yourself, as a human being. Probably, that’s what fathers are meant for!

Do pay a visit to my Dad on LinkedIn, if you like. Simply click over his smiling face! ⇛















No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POSTS!

VOICE IS THE FUTURE

Revered By You - Moral Victory!